Dr. Robert Larson graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, He also has spent hundreds of hours in continuing education to keep up to date with the newest research and technology. He was Chiropractor of the Year: 2000-2001. Dr. Larson has been practicing compassionate and caring chiropractic care for over 42 years.
Dr. Larson practices the following techniques:
- Gonstead technique
- Kinesiology technique
- Activator technique
Dr. Larson is certified in:
- Twice certificed CCST
Chiropractic Certification in Spinal Trauma -- recognized as the C.C.S.T. Certification -- is a highly acclaimed, comprehensive post-graduate certification program that presents current Chiropractic applications of critical protocols for coordinating clinical case management and records management for trauma cases, including neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, functional improvement, assessment, adjustive technique and rehabilitation, and other integrative components for care of spinal trauma.
- "Whiplash and Spinal Trauma"
- "Advanced Whiplash Trauma"
- Advanced Dynamic Motion X-ray (videofluoroscopy)
Dr. Robert Larson's qualifications:
- Twice Certified CCST
(Chiropractic Certification in Spinal Trauma)
- Certified in "Whiplash and Spinal Trauma"
- Certified in "Advanced Whiplash Trauma"
- Certified in Advanced Dynamic Motion X-Ray
- Practicing Laser Therapy since 1978
- Currently utilizing the latest laser technology
- Chiropractor of the year 2000-2001
- Palmer Graduate
- Practices Gonstead Technique
- Practices Kinesiology Technique
- Practices Activator Technique
- Compassionate and caring chiropractic care.
- In practice for over 42 years
- Continuing post graduate education in laser, whiplash, and nutrition.
- Will evaluate each case and refer patients to medical doctor if it is determined that chiropractic care cannot help.